If you just start to use window 7 system, and you want to optimize your pc then task manager is very helpful to you. Sometimes in windows 7 “Ctrl+Alt+Delete” does not work and task manager option is also disable due to some viruses. These viruses change the regisrty settings of the system.
But you can recover this problem by two methods.
First Method :
1. First Go to Start >>all program >>Accessories >>Run or (keyboard shortcut) Window+r.
2. Now write down gpedit.msc.
4. Now follow this path User configuration >> Administrative Templates >>System.
5. Click Crtl+Alt+Del Options.
6. Click “Remove Task Manager”.
7. Now A window will open for edit the options of enable and disable .
Second Method :
1. Go to “Start” and write “regedit” in search box.
2. Open the path HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Policies\System.
3. Now right click on system and create a new 32-bit DWORD value and named it DisableTaskMgr.
4. Now Double click on it and set its value data to zero (0) for enable and One (1) for disable.
Hope this will helpful for you. For any query or help, post comments.